Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly ROCKS!!!



I can't say enough great things about Shutterfly. They are one of the few online businesses in which I am totally confident. I have always been 100% satisfied with everything I've ordered from them. They also have WONDERFUL offers out there all the time.

Target gives $20 giftcards to Shutterfly when you do your baby registry there.

Last year I hosted a House Party and got like 20 free 8X8 books for free to share with friends. For the party I designed a book called Celebrate Life. I was contacted recently with an offer for Shutterfly credit to use some of Jack's pics on their site for advertising and promotion. Of course I agreed, so look for my handsome man soon on some of their products. :)

They are constantly sending me promo deals via emails and most are fantastic, like free books or cards. Others are percentages off.

Also, their FB page is chalked full of deals and codes for trials and savings

Lastly, Pampers.com's Gifts 2 Grow program offers tons of shutterfly items including birth announcements, collages and both 12X12 and 8X8 hardcover books. (This is how I paid for some of the book I'm sharing) Plus, on the 29th of October I just got a code emailed to me from Pampers for a free 7X9 photobook with no strings attached.

Now, you usually have to pay shipping for these free items, but c'mon it's totally worth it and if you buy other stuff that totals $30 or more then they ship your whole order for free if you just enter code (SHIP30) in your special offers field.

In the window below you'll find MY BABY!! This 12X12 book that I am sharing is the whole first year of Jack's life. Shutterfly is doing a promotion in which I will (hopefully) receive a $25 credit for sharing my book in the blog.* What better book to share than Jack? I hope you enjoy.


Also, stop by shutterfly.com and check out their holiday cards. Get 5 free when you enter the code CCABIN5

* Here is the email to send your blog address if you'd like to share a book and get the $25 credit. shareproject@shutterfly.com



No comments:

Post a Comment